School Classes Cancelled Due to COVID-19
The Alberta Government has directed all K-12 classes to be canceled indefinitely starting Sunday, March 15.
While we are working to understand how this news will impact student learning and our staff, please note the following:
- Students and parents are not permitted to come to school until further notice.
- We appreciate that students will wish to retrieve personal items; however, you will be notified how that process will work. Schools will plan how to allow students to return to schools in a controlled manner to pick up any personal belongings and materials needed at the school.
- Teachers and schools will be planning this week to determine how best to support student learning.
- Clearview will ensure regular communication through phone, E-mail and through our website.
- Any questions, please contact your school principal or E-mail email@example.com
- We expect every student to receive a final mark and that students will progress to their next grade level next year.
- Provincial achievement tests will be canceled at this time.
- Diploma exams essential for post-secondary acceptance will continue. There will be further communication on this topic.
- We are confident that every student who is eligible to graduate from Grade 12 this year will graduate.
- The Government will also be working with post-secondary institutions to ensure that these extraordinary circumstances do not prevent our students from being eligible for admission to post-secondary studies for the upcoming school year.
Regular communication will be provided, as well as further information will be provided in the near future.
Thank you for your patience as we develop plans to help your child during this unprecedented event. We are committed to providing the best learning for your child.